Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Hey, we are wearing the same shoes ! GOOD LUCK"

13 Nov 2010 (Saturday)- MUET exam
Today is MUET exam, i am going to have the 3 sessions in the test : Reading; Writing; and Listening. 8 am until 12.30 pm. When i reached heritage hall at Block A, there are many candidates was waiting outside the hall. Some of them was chatting ; discussing the MUET question; and some of them looks very nervous - still holding the essay book.
After Waiting for few minutes, d door was going to opened, and i am getting my stationary and enter d hall ....suddenly, a girl touched my shoulder and i was thinking whether i know that girl or not.However, the girl looked so excited and said :"Hey, we are wearing the same shoes! Good Luck for your exam!"
"well, u too... Good luck" me said
haha, it was so coincident that we were wearing the same shoes....
The Muet started at 8am, all of us entered the the hall after the "big door" had opened. Candidate are getting into their place according the table number. But , me still turning around to find my place... i walked from back to the front ; from front to the back .. and yet i still cant get my table.. everyone was looking me as they already sit on their place.
My friend -T was looking on me , seems like i am so weird ...and i am still finding.
Finally , i had found my sit! But , behind me is T.... -_- Sweat~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck for you ^^