Friday, June 12, 2009

11.6.09 ....7:25pm "my new blog!"

This is my 1 new blog........
Actually i never write blog b4, so this is my 1st time 2 write the blog.

我应该以英文还是华文来表达呢?
嗯。。。应该两者都用吧。哈,也许看心情。

Today got wat special things had happened 2 me?

My bicycle lock made me trouble..
i couldn't unlock my bicycle's lock so today i couldn't go bck earlier....
heng !! the bicycle tao k din't come although i had called them 3 times..........

WASTED MY TIME MAN! i already waited them for half an hour,until i called them again.

"helo, is bicycle shop . Are u coming now.?"
"Erm ,haven't yet"the guess said"then can u faster?"
"ok , nw i m coming..."

WALAo i had waited for u 1/2 hours ad , and nw u told me u haven't come yet....
shit!!WAsted my time(i was thinking...)

LUCKILY...Tayshawn (李富谋)saw me , and he helped me 2 tear off the bicycle lock!!
haha, i can go bck nw ! YAHOO thanks shawn!

"hello, bicycle ? u no need 2 come ad ,coz i get rid of the lock ad!!"
"HUH... but i m coming nw!!" he said
"then u go bck la!!!!!!"

This also wan me 2 teach u...YOYO(i was thinking)

i think 2day is my "LUCKY "day.......

2 comments:

Tayshawn said...

Hello! You described me till so barbarian....still put my name in pink colour, so gay leh!....

llyen said...

haha...
u looks GAy ma...tat day u said ur name is wrong then i change la!
i affraid u can't see, then i put big big lo.