Saturday, June 27, 2009

Actually is not my fault !...




xx .June , 09 report



Aim : To investigate wheter d door destroy by me.

material: d key ,d door ,me

hypothesis: d door was destroyed by me

procedure:

1. 7.30pm go out eat dinner.

2. lock d door , d key stick inside the hole

3. Try my best 2 take it out.

4. still stick inside the hole

5.Little impatient ,bt still try...

6.After 10 min , i take d key out successfully...



Discussion:

1. Actually d door got some problem ad..

2.it is not wrong 4 me to take d key out..

3. Y d owner give me d lousy door 2 me..!!!



Conclusion: The hypothesis is not acceptable.

The owner should provide good facility for d user.

2 comments:

SpiKy9007 said...

Started to miss science reports, so you're writing reports here ? Haha...

Anyway, maybe its not your fault leh, maybe its your key's fault. Your key kemek already izzit, so its hard to pull out...

Jong said...

Oh my gosh, i love this post. Is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(infinite) creative man!!!!! Girl, you should go for art. Right choice, i'm sure you'll excel in this field.....By the way, out of curiosity i'm just wondering where you get the idea from???

How come i'd never think of writing my blog post this way before??? Is like, i'd been blogging for four years and report is something i'll be writing every week and yet i had never thought of writing my post in this form before.

Haha....seriously, this post just showed me that you are quite creative after all but not the upper one lah....of cuz...tat one only showed me how devil you are.....somemore you copy the way i laugh ah.....=_=o0o nah gif you this...muahahahahaha