Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eating is better than anythings~

Few more days later, i am going back to continue my study.
In this semester break, there was nothing surprising me.
As i posted my comment in facebook, those things that i will do are shopping ; sing karaoke; watching; and one more important task of course is EATING la~
Eating is one of the tool that help me relax and release my stress 。
Eating is marvelous for me...
In our life, there are many sophistical Gage that bring us into multiple feelings and emotions.
Happy; unhappy; anxiety; peace; joy; rapture; rage; depression; anger; panic; boredom or loneliness... Those feelings is just like a dish mix with various of taste.
Difference level of life, having difference type of foods that showing my style.
Foods is writing out my feeling.
sad is sour,
lonely is bitter,
jealous is salty,
angry is spicy,
happy is sweet,
life is delicious . mixed together is neutral.
i love vegetable, because it is nature
i love fruit , because it is healthy,
i love spicy, because it challenge my sense of taste.
Eating make me happy.
Eating make me full.
Eating make me realize i still alive.
Eating make me the meaning of enjoy.
without a doubt , a suitable eating habit must have , to prevent getting fat and avoid illness.
Hopefully i will not getting fat after took a lot of foods .. hehe



No comments: