Sunday, October 17, 2010

A morbid start in this new semester

Started from yesterday, it is a morbid feeling for me. Well, i am not talking the study.
However, it was d environment and the condition that i am staying.
Yesterday night, i cant sleep well because my room is in the sultry condition even two fans is used but i was still sweating and this had make me insomnia.
Somemore, the WBLE and the intranet system was down. i unable to login and get my latest venue for my MUET exam and today class timetable . This has put me in to a hot soup.
This morning, it was my MUET -speaking test. But , i am not doing it well.
perhaps, i am too nervous until i unable give a best performance during the test. Anyhow, hope that it will be fine for my result.
After having the test , i had 3 tutorial continuously. Then it is time to back home.
Seriously, nowadays weather is so hot. [P/s: the sun is so charming and always smiling to us. ]
i was cycling back from campus, and my hands are so busy to control the bike and the umbrella.
Right hand- holding the bike
Left hand - gripping the umbrella
And the wind blew hard till swung my umbrella....
honestly, i hate this! It is so hot and there is still long distance from my hostel ...
One world was recurring from my mind--- better kill me!

No comments: