Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh Yeah!

Do you believe the law of attraction? Personally i believe it and it also happen to me slowly....
When i was small i wish i can do what ever i like when i grow up.
Yes, i always do what ever i like because my parents give me freedom. Seriously, It can be said that my parents din't control me or limit me to do anything as long as it is not a wrong thing; and i appreciate i can grow in such environment. "Bear the consequence for what ever thing that you have done, it is your life" this is the lesson from my mum.

When i Study i wish i can enter to local university, unfortunately it was not happened as i was thinking. Well, it is not a big deal , i try to apply to another University. And now, i has been completed my course in this year.

Other than this, one my dreams had came true. I wish to travel, yes i have done it few days ago.
I wish to get the grade that i want when i am graduate. Yeah ! i got it.

Oh Yeah , i fell the power of attraction!



No comments: