Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chinese new year is coming

Today is 1st Feb 2013, the wilayah persekutuan Kuala Lumpur holiday.  Yet I still have to go back office to finish my job. But I  felt  no regret and blame to continues my job because I has found what i like to do  and what am I doing...
The time flies fast, it is time to speed up my life and furnish my spirit and mental. Chinese new year is around the corner, but the memory when i was graduated, I was studying, when I was with my buddies, the time when I still a student. It just like it was happening yesterday. Those happy and suffering past time was make me who am I today.
Honestly , the life in university able to educate a teenage to become stronger. Especially, there is no people to help you and you have to learn to solve the problem by yourself...

New challenge....And .. my turbo is on..!

No comments: